Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lets Get To Know Me Better

Hoho~~!!! Diz personality test I found on Cinta Cukulet`s blog.
Looks quite interesting...
Then I decided to try it for myself.

Reason? I`m not so sure about who I am.

Diz unsure of myself disease is actually un-cure-able. Huhuhu...


Anyone whom are still confused about yourself also should try diz personality test, HERE.
I can say dat almost 92% of the results I obtained describes me quite well. At least I know what should I aim for my life, isn`t it?

So, here are the RESULTS...

Your view on yourself:

    You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
    [Hm...Its true that I`m too straight foward-type person. But I don`t think I`m an efficient problem solver. Yes, I love to listen to both parties of an argument, but sometimes I think that I`ll messed up things and make it turns to unexpected situation. In a simple words, it`ll be worst than it suppose to be. =p]

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

    You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
    [Huhuhu...I should confess diz. I like smart-looking people rather than good-looking people. Smart people are always cool in every situation.]

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:

    You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
    [Huh? How can I tell that he is the right person for me?]

The seriousness of your love:

    You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
    [Oh nooo..Diz is tricky question...I hope Fauzi won`t read diz. He`ll be very dissapoint if he find this out. Mwahaha~~!!! Ehem, currently I wanna get rid of my habit that sometimes I could makes people will easily fall for me and try to be a loyal princess of his heart. =p]

Your views on education:

    Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
    [Diz is extremely true about me. I love learning...I have a damn grand big ambition and planning for my future.]

The right job for you:

    You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
    [I love computer, graphics and painting, but I`m taking mechatronics engineering course. Is there any chance for me to be a successful engineer in future?]

How do you view success:

    Success in your career is not the most important thing in life. You are content with what you have and think that being with someone you love is more than spending all of your precious time just working.
    [Owh, diz statement reminds me that I`m a woman. My aunts will support diz point with all of her heart. Sigh!]

What are you most afraid of:

    You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.
    [WHATTT?!!! I`m a good suvivor!! I can survive anywhere...Even when I`m in trouble...None come and give their hands to help me. Huhuhu...Its true, independence is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery important thing to me]

Who is your true self:

    You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.
    [Yup. I`m unpredictable. So, don`t messed with me.]

4 comments:

13may said...

hoh?

epal said...

luv how u describe urself..
erm..mcm nak try jgk..
but need much time hoh?

Nurul said...

macam best je. nak buat gak.. tapi link yang diberi tu xble bukak.. problem loading..

Aslina said...

::13 may::
nape anda tercengang? ke buat2 tercengang?

::hadra::
tak banyak masa la. skejap jek. ko kene imaginasi lebih sikit la kalo nak jawap soklan. alaa....soklan objektif je sume.

::nurul::
lambat ke? tengok jugak la kadang2 lambat. tapi tadi test lagi ok jek. tak lambat pun. connection slow kot...huhu...